Just A Chat๐Ÿ˜€

 



Hey foodies. Hope you all are safe at home. I created this blog so that everyone can enjoy restaurant-quality food safe at home. I will be putting all sorts of veg-recipes in my blog. Pls do try all the recipes and comment down below if I have made any mistakes or if u have any suggestions or doubts. Also, don't forget to follow and subscribe to my blog so that you get notifications every time I upload a recipe 


Pls comment down below if you guys want me to upload any recipe in particular๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‡



Comments

  1. Can u do butter chicken, prawn fry and mutton biriyani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry only veg recipes as mentioned above

      Delete
  2. I want the recipe for kaalan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have subscribed!! I love your recipes... Doing a wonderful job!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Tea (Butterfly pea flower tea)

Tawa Pizza ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•

Kaju Paneer ๐Ÿ˜‹